Sunday, September 8, 2019

May

Peter: Mommy can we go to the play place?
Me: I don't know. If we have time
P: Don't say that!
M: What do you want me to say?
P: Say, "Yes we're going to the play place. Say it!!"

Me: Wow Benjamin your hair is getting so long!
Benjamin: I know I like it long.
M: Is it because everybody compliments you on it?
B: No I don't like when people compliment me on it. I am a Type 4, remember?

Lamoni took it seriously when he read that part of a father's role is to help their children take risks. He's really good at it.





Benjamin has been going to a Ninja gym for their home school class.

Peter has a fun time playing while we wait for Benjamin.

Dion's to get Benjamin's pizza for their reading program. When I look at this picture all I can remember is how morning sick I felt.

And how tired and fussy Peter was...

Home school

I would say that Benjamin's favorite thing to do is art with Lamoni.


"May the Fourth be with you"  Star Wars concert at UNM

I got to help Joy out this semester with one of her chamber classes at UNM. It took me back in time to go there weekly with her. Here we are performing the piece that we prepared.

Nerf gun battles. I usually go hide. Note his belt with all the bullets in them.

Peter likes to practice next to Benjamin.



Lamoni took the boys on a walk one Sunday while I took a nap. This pond is up near the bike trail across from our house. We had no idea it was there til they discovered it that Sunday!



Ryan's Eagle Scout project. They prepared the fields for planting for a non-profit that grows food for the shelters.



Note that Peter is naked. This is a common occurrence.

Yes, he is drinking the hose water from the ground.

We went to the air show on base. We spent a few hours there and could have easily spent a few more!











Peter is Santa and Benjamin is the reindeer. They "deliver" toys all over the house. It's really fun. Especially cleaning up.

Peter will spend hours at a time building blocks, legos, Lincoln logs, etc.

It's a boy!

Sunday walks

...and naps.


We went to Grandma and Bampa's house in Bloomfield and got to spend time with cousins.


Lamoni sure knows how to relate to kids.



Benjamin got to help Lamoni work on Grandma Bear's swamp cooler.

Faith and Jason's kids came to visit so we all went swimming.

Peter turned 3! He wanted a purple cake. :-) We settled for purple letter frosting.

He's been telling everyone since February that he's 3, so it's nice that it's finally official.




This is the last time we saw the Sam cousins before they moved to Utah!

Opening the card from Grammy. You can tell how much he loves getting money.

We gave him a balance bike and Star Wars helmet.


Oh, and it was Lamoni's birthday too of course.

I had a lady from church make a fruit tart since they're his favorite. I think that was his favorite part of his birthday.

I came downstairs one day to find this.

No comments:

Post a Comment