Sunday, September 8, 2019

February 2019

Quotes from February:
Benjamin: Peter! Don't kick me!!
Peter: I'm not kicking you. My shoe is hitting you.

Peter: Mama, the bath is really hot! Will you blow on it?




Making sugar cookies for Valentine's day



Peter loves to play dying and dead.




Papa showing the grand kids a police truck with all the bells and whistles.

"Playing" the violin using a toy lego crane as a bow.

Every Saturday the boys go to Liberty Club where they learn about our country, eat lunch, watch movies and do fun crafts.

Joy is a fun babysitter!

Playing the cello. Using a golf club as the cello and a lincoln log for the bow.

I have no idea who he is pretending to be, but most of the time he's in some alternate universe in imagination land.

I took Peter to the mall play place during Benjamin's classes one day. When we got there Peter sadly told me, "No friends are here." He is all about the people.

No comments:

Post a Comment