Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Pictures from out and about


Playing on the baby playground at the mall



The collage Lamoni made his dad on Father's Day - I thought it looked really neat!

Father's Day breakfast


The braid Joy did in my hair at Faith and Jason's house

1. Benjamin pulled himself up by hanging on the clothes while Lamoni was trying some slacks on. This was seconds before the inevitable crash and cry. :-/ At least I got a picture, though! ;-)
2. I know I already have pictures of them asleep together, but it's so sweet I had to take another one. And I'll probably take many more in the future!

We may have a golfer on our hands!

He likes sitting in the cart for about ten minutes before he wants to be held. The more mobile and independent he gets, the more cuddly and touchy he is - which is weird because that's not how he used to be!



No comments:

Post a Comment