Wednesday, June 11, 2014

6.11.14

Once again I was up before 5 a.m. This time not because Benjamin's awake...but because he's sleeping! He went down officially at 10 or 11 p.m. I can't remember, but it's now 5:30 and he hasn't woken up!!! So I am extremely full of milk and can't lay down comfortably. That's 6-7 hours of sleep for him. I think it might be a record.

Determined to get to the outlet and cords. We put the stand in front of his way so he knocked it over and crawled over it.


Cousins Lena (Lamoni's sister - Mariah's daughter) and Benjamin out for a ride. 

Lena tried to give him a push after I was worn out.
On a REAL ride with daddy!

This is what he has to look forward to when he's a little older - wagon rides in style with Grandpa.

Cousin Christopher (Lamoni's sister - Courtney's son), was so patient with Benjamin even though he followed him around ruining his lines of cars and knocking over his towers.


No comments:

Post a Comment