Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Pictures from our phones

1. Lamoni has too much fun with Benjamin. Whenever he gets home Benjamin gets so excited and immediately wants to play with him. 
2. We started to let him snack on certain things that he grabs from us (within reason). Here he is with guacamole. I think he's really only tried chocolate shake (see last post), guacamole, spaghetti sauce and lemon. He doesn't really "eat" - just tastes it and then does a nasty face and gives a big shiver. It's pretty cute.

 He loves to stand up. I think he might walk before he crawls (he just recently started getting on all fours but hasn't moved yet). He can stand alone already without holding onto anything for a couple seconds! That's a little hard to get a picture of, but I'll work on it. :-)

On the go. He still likes to go out. Stroller rides around the neighborhood or with our friends Heidi and Ruth in the open space are among his favorite activities.


1. Whenever he sees this toy dog he gets a big smile on his face (the same smile he gets when he sees our phones unguarded). It sings songs and says different things depending on where you touch it. Thank you Jamie Linn!
2. He has a thing for shoes...Any shoes any size. And they usually go straight into his mouth! These are clothes that Anna gave us from D'Marco.



 Uncle time - with Ryan and Jacob


1. I don't remember where this was, but I thought it was a nice picture of the two of them!
2. He really likes to play with water bottles. He even sucks on the lid like he knows what he's doing. It's cute to see him scoot/roll after them.
 

Listening to daddy playing him music.

Sucking on an apple is a treat. I use it for when I need him to be really good. For example, last night I accompanied a couple of my students at a recital so obviously I couldn't hold him and Lamoni had class, so  I pulled out the apple and he let one of the moms hold him! It works like a charm.


Fat rolls :-)

 I'm sure you're flabbergasted at how this picture shows Benjamin just laying down while he's awake. I can count on one hand the times he has done that since he was born. The past few days he has not felt well at all. He had a fever for a couple days (no other symptoms) and he just lays around whimpering. If I set him down for even a second he cries a really sad pathetic cry. So no, my kitchen is not clean right now!


He scratches his legs bloody unless I watch him like a hawk. :-(

1 comment:

  1. Those were great pictures! Thank you for making this blog!

    ReplyDelete