Monday, September 1, 2014

Benjamin's favorite things right now are to:

1. Throw a ball. It's adorable. Balls and cars are his thing.

2. Mimic all our body gestures. He has a ton of signs now. I really should look up the "real" signs because I've just been making things up that seem good. One of his new ones is "where did it go?" He does that when he can't find one of his toys (usually his ball).

Each new stage he gets to I say is my favorite stage. But right now really *is* my favorite stage for him. Every day he learns new things and he understands so much. We probably have too much fun playing with him.

He goes to sleep regularly now in crib by patting and singing. We had tried that before and he just wasn't ready for it. Now he does the sleep sign and we bring him to bed and often he'll go down without crying at all. Other times we really have to work at it, though... He usually only sleeps 2-3 hours before he ends up back in bed with us. However, Saturday night he actually made it from 10-4 then I fed him and he slept in our bed from 5-9! Wow! The next night evened that out, though!

I am now reminded why I never get caught up on my blog. I have to go give a poor baby some attention now!

No comments:

Post a Comment