Friday, April 5, 2024

September 2023

Spending time at Urban Air

Movie night with Charity's kids

Explora Children's Museum

Lamoni practicing doing little girls' hair

Liam often decides at bedtime that he actually will in fact eat dinner.


My baby bump getting bigger!


Little Rebecca showing us she's #1!

Practicing on Liam's box "viola"

Camping trip with our homeschool group

We definitely fill up our new van!

This is the boys' heaven


The hike we went on had a tree swing down over a stream


I had to document he was actually eating what I made for dinner.


Our homeschool group - the boys got to ride a horse!


Benjamin made this at his art class!


Liam likes to help Benjamin bake


I love Peter and his expressions!


We had a cousin come from Italy and spend a few weeks with my family



Liam loves to create Perler bead art

Peter is becoming a great artist!

Liam taught himself to write his name.


No comments:

Post a Comment