Friday, October 21, 2022

June 2022

Peter quote: Sugar and movies keep me alive!

Liam: "I'm trying!" (when doing exactly what we told him not to do) and "I can't!" (when he doesn't want to do something). "I have-uh go!" (whenever he wants to go somewhere). "I go on a w-a-l-k" (he learned to spell it since Lamoni tries inviting the older boys without him). 

It's cute to see Benjamin carry Jocelyn around.

I walked in the room and Liam was just sitting down alone reading the Friend magazine.

Lamoni gave me a spa and massage for my birthday. It was so nice and relaxing.

Covid finally struck our house! It unfortunately came right before the week of summer camps for the boys, so Benjamin missed space camp on the air force base. Peter somehow miraculously never got it! He didn't have symptoms and tested negative, so I let him go to his musical theater camp. Charity also signed Katheryn up so they got to do it together and had a ball.






Lots of epsom salt baths with the Covid fever.



I was bragging that my boys never get sunburns, and then we were at a friend's house swimming for 5 hours and I forgot Peter's swim shirt. Well guess what... he got a terrible sunburn! I guess his back never sees the sun and it was a bit of a shock.

For Father's Day we wrote Lamoni a bunch of things we love about him on cut hearts and then put them in packing cubes. We borrowed Charity's packing cubes for our UK trip and Lamoni loved them. He later said it's his favorite present he's gotten.



We did a summer soccer camp for Benjamin and Peter. They enjoyed it but were also ready when it ended and said they didn't want me to sign them up for soccer at the indoor complex that's 2 minutes from our house.




Liam's infatuation with my "toesies" continues. He loves them and talks to them like they're babies. When I need something to occupy him, I'll just put my foot in front of me.

Grandpa Harry (Lamoni's paternal grandpa) passed away. We went to the funeral on the reservation and the kids sang for the service.

We got to spend time with Mel, Melinda, Grandma Bear and Deruchette's kids up there.

Sometimes Peter is so tired he just falls asleep on the couch in the afternoon... and then won't fall asleep until 11 p.m. at night.


He even fell asleep on me while I was teaching one day.


We did lots of swimming this summer.



Peter's "America" costume. And yes, he would go places like this.


Lamoni tried teaching Benjamin to mow the lawn, but it was a little too early.

I helped with a multi-teacher Suzuki playdown at the park.




Peter got this pirate blow up spray toy for his birthday, but the boys have had more fun playing and sleeping in it.


No comments:

Post a Comment