Sunday, September 18, 2022

May 2022

There aren't that many pictures from May since half the month we were in UK. 

Grandma Kara got a water table for the grandkids.





We went to Ryan's High School graduation. Liam would run up to the front to get a better look.

Papa is so good with Peter. We survive church because of him, and it was nice to only have Liam to wrangle during the graduation.

More pictures of motherhood. He wasn't feeling good.




Looking at my car's "piston cup" (what he calls wheels because of the movie, Cars)


The boys saved their money for participating in online research studies and bought this London lego set. It's for ages 12+ and they did it all on their own, and in 1 day!

The finished product. Benjamin made and added the little red double decker busses on the bridge himself. I'm always amazed at their creative thinking.



Grandma Bear came to visit so we got to celebrate her, Lamoni's and Peter's birthday.

Lamoni and I gave him a knight costume set that he wanted so badly on our trip but chose not to buy so he could spend his money at the Harry Potter studios. Melinda snuck it back for us. I gave Lamoni a wool tie that I bought in Scotland (he loved it, but had already bought 2 wool ties so couldn't justify it). I kept it hidden the rest of the day after buying it, then had Melinda bring it home, then I hid it...and he STILL found it (ironically because of me). So he faked surprise, but I saw through it.

Benjamin made Peter's cake (a sword). It's so nice having kids get old enough to do things I don't enjoy and am not good at doing.

The three birthday "kids"!

Sybrina helped blow out the candles since her birthday was the prior week.


No comments:

Post a Comment