Friday, August 5, 2016

Louisville

We drove to Louisville, Kentucky for a business training earlier in the month. Peter was only 5 weeks old so I was a little nervous about the 18 hour drive (plus stops and time change) but he did great! We drove with Faith and Jason and we rarely had to stop for Peter's sake (actually, I think only once). Grace came to watch him in the mother's room so I could be in the meeting between feeding him.


Starting the long drive. This is how he was the whole time except when he woke up to eat!



I pumped in the car and then fed him a bottle so we wouldn't have to stop. This is how much milk I got (8 ounces) in about 5 minutes! It's no wonder why Peter is as chunky as he is.



It was nice to have some couple's time.




The muffins I made for the trip. I got a little carried away...



We got invited to share a little bit about a program that we have been doing that has been going well. That was fun to do in front of about 1,000 people!



In the mother's room. I thought I got a picture with Grace holding him but I guess not!



Meanwhile, Benjamin was at Charity's house having a blast: 


They took him to Hinkle Family Fun Center, where I guess he was a hit with the arcade because he got enough tickets to win a baseball bat/ball and a skateboard - both of which he had been wanting.


Thrilled that they both were wearing their batman shirts.




Charity took him to a friend's birthday party.



We leave the house spotless when we go out of town because I don't like to come home to a mess. It obviously doesn't last long - this was at 10 a.m. the next morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment