Tuesday, May 10, 2016

April Stories

Lamoni gave a Family Home Evening lesson on charity. A few days later a friend wanted Benjamin's toy that he had and Benjamin of course did not want to share it. Lamoni went up to him and reminded him about charity and how Jesus would give the toy to the friend. Right away Benjamin handed it over. It was so sweet. If you ask him what charity is he'll say "Christ. Love of Christ."

"Mommy, can I call daddy on the phone?"
"No, he's in a meeting right now."
"But I LOVE him!!"

(Talking to me about his friend) "What's her name, Mommy?"
"Who?"
"The girl with the brown face" (she's Indian)

"Benjamin, go sit down until you're done eating please."
"Ok, I just give you a kiss."
(runs up to me, kisses my leg then goes back to the table)

No comments:

Post a Comment