Sunday, October 25, 2015

Stories

There are so many cute things he's starting to say now. I wish I could remember all of them. 

He sings "Jesus wants me for a sunbeam! At home, at school, at play." To show an example of his fun personality, he will sing "At home, at school, at potty" then cracks up thinking it's the funniest things ever.

Every time I tell him to clean up he sings "clean up clean up, everybody everywhere..."

He is very obedient and you can reason with him, which I love (unless he's tired).  

We were running errands yesterday and he said "Mama! I see B, I see B!" I thought he was talking about his friend, Bea, because they live right around the corner from where they were, but I kept driving. I pulled into Pep Boys to look up the address where I was going and again he said "I see a B!!" I was really confused because it was impossible for Bea to be there as well, so I thought maybe he saw a bee out the window, which also seemed unlikely. I dismissed it but a couple errands later we pulled up to Hobby Lobby and he shouted "I see two B's! And a circle!" It turns out he saw the letter B on the signs of the stores (Pep *B*oys and wherever else I was) and noticed the double B and the O in Hobby Lobby. I was so surprised and happy I knew what in he world he was talking about!

No comments:

Post a Comment