Wednesday, July 2, 2014

7.2.14

I thought his foot was cute.

I can't remember if I've already posted this one, but I put a piece of fruit on his tray, left the room for a minute and when I came back the piece of fruit was on the ground and somehow he had gotten the power cord we're always trying to keep away from him!

I love naked pictures of him. He urinates often on the floor, but that doesn't stop me from letting him go naked. Lamoni is scared of it, though. :-)

He actually fell asleep on me while I was talking on the phone! First time when he wasn't sick.

Uncle Joseph came to visit and fed him Cold Stone.

This is how he often crawls around - with a piece of food hanging out of his mouth.

Here he is yelling for us to get him out.


 This is how I kept him quiet during a lesson where the babysitter had to leave early.



So handsome!

1 comment:

  1. I love all of these pictures! He is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete