Saturday, July 12, 2014

7.12.14

Friend time:

Yoshi came over...


and we went to Wes's house




Time at Grandma Kara's...


Chasing Bubbles...


and playing with Dad.



Grandpa Bear snuggles and Sam family video games



"Helping" dad to babyproof the cabinets. He gets so frustrated trying to open them now. When he can't get it open where it's supposed to open he goes to the other side of the door and tries digging his fingers in between the hinges to see if it opens from that side.




I often have a little face peering up at me - especially when I'm running around trying to get something done. I sure love that face, though! Note the toe sticking out of his pajamas - there is always a toe sticking out of his pajamas!





Bruschetta - One of Lamoni's fancy meals he makes



Playing a game with Lamoni - he would throw a tie over the crib railing and Benjamin would try to grab it before Lamoni pulled it back. Look at his concentrated face!




He recently acquired a fascination for books - usually the books I'm reading (most have bent pages now) but sometimes I can keep him occupied with his own book.


1 comment: