Sunday, June 16, 2024

November 2023

 Liam is at that stage where he says the cutest things. Here are a few of them...

"Some cars have smokers on the back of them." (it was cold outside and we could see the exhaust from the cars)

"While I was sleeping did you decoration the whole house?!" (we finished putting up some Christmas decorations after he went to bed and he was so excited to wake up and see them)


Looking at a family picture...

Liam: Where's me? 

Peter: You weren't born yet. 

Liam: Jesus didn't pick me yet?


"My tummy had a headache last time. But I just sleeped and the tummy headache went away."


Liam loves when I buy stuff for him. Especially when it's "new from the store." 

"MOM!!!! DID YOU BUY A NEW CARPET (rug) FOR OUR DOWNSTAIRS BATHROOM????? It's so soft! It has white stuff and even black stuff on it! Did you buy it from the store?"


He loves his Sunday School teachers at church and the first thing he does when we get into the chapel is stand on the pew, scan the congregation til he sees them, waves at them, plops himself down and says "my regular teachers are here" with a smile.


Liam: well that was a fun time at Harry Potter land (Universal Studios Florida)!! We should go again. 

Me: We will someday. 

Liam: yeah, one day. But one day is super long!


Liam was close to my face excitedly telling me about the train stations he's building. He stopped mid-sentence and giggled saying "I see a little Liam in your eyes!" And then he couldn't stop staring at his reflection in my eyes.


He likes to tell "secrets" which means he whispers anything he can think of to tell me in my ear. It's so sweet.


Lamoni to Liam after he tried running away at Universal Studios: Why did you want to run away? 

Liam: Because I just wanted to be alone. And mom let me and then she just wanted me.


"The Earth people can't reach the stars."


"Sometimes the mailman gives me toys and books."


"Mail, will you please get me lots of money for my Bugati? Mailboxes do get lots of money sometimes. And sometimes they get toys."


Liam: There's another mail! Why are there so many mailboxes? 

Lamoni: probably because there's a lot of houses.

Liam: Aha! Because there are a lot of houses! That's what's going on!


Hope: I'll just exercise downstairs with you. 

Liam: Is that so you don't lose me? 


Liam about eating a hamburger with mustard: "I can't eat a hamburger weird!"


Me to Liam: You have a lot of friends who are girls! Do you have any friends who are boys? 

Liam pointing outside to Benjamin and Peter: Those are my boys! They're my friends!


Peter: Jesus is up in the sky. 

Liam: yeah, we just need a rocket ship to blast off to Jesus.


Liam out of the blue while playing: My body needs chocolate milk!


Liam: Gonk Boy's birthday is on November 22. (Gonk boy is his imaginary friend)

Me: Your birthday is November 22, so you're a gonk boy! 

Liam: Yep! But no. I'm not a gonk boy. Gonk boy is my friend.


I went on a girls trip to Santa Fe with some friends at the beginning of December! It was so fun. I felt VERY pregnant, but glad we fit it in before Rebecca came.

Every meal was a great experience. We ate dinner at The Pink Adobe the first night.


We went to an oxygen bar. A bit overrated. :-)

Took a nap in a salt cave.

Lots of window shopping and walked around one of the churches.


Lamoni was home alone with Liam because my mom had brought the boys to Utah.



This is our table when the boys are preparing for their annual homeschool craft fair.

The boys played santa and reindeer while I played.


Lamoni and Benjamin went up to Utah with some friends for a BYU game.


Grace surprised Mommy with a visit.

We were in Utah for Thanksgiving and got a pregnancy picture before Eve was born.

The boys get to pick out any cereal they want for their birthday. Liam got up early to eat it, but didn't want to eat downstairs by himself, so this is the view I saw in my room when I came out of the bathroom.

This is where we did the egg drop for a homeschool activity.

Peter playing the "piano" in the back, Liam on his box viola and Benjamin on cello.

Playing Mexican Train at Grandma's house

Adelina rubbed my feet and was so sweet to me!

Lamoni's whole family got together for Thanksgiving at Faith's house.


Adelina has won Liam over and treats him so well.

The boys had separate places to sleep but this is how I found them one night.

I asked Faith to make a birthday cake for Liam's birthday (we got there on his bday). I meant something simple like a box cake with ice cream, but this is what she made! I don't think my kids have ever had such a fancy cake.


She let him help decorate it.

Liam opened a present every few hours throughout the day.



Liam's church teachers asked me what his favorite treat was, and brought 2 pink donuts for his bday before we left!


Liam makes an intricate train track every day. 


Charity gave him battery powered trains.


As soon as Thanksgiving over, Lamoni and the boys put the tree up. We actually ended up getting a new (and bigger) tree this year. Our old used one was looking pretty rough and the lights wouldn't work anymore.


Peter is trying to read the Book of Mormon before he is baptized. This is a picture of when he was a "free boy" one day. I looked out the back door and saw this.




Charity joined our homeschool group this year, so the kids got to be together for the craft fair.

Playing at Explora, the Children's museum here.

Rebecca's ultrasound. She's holding up her 1st finger to tell everyone she's number one. 



My mom took Benjamin, Peter and Katheryn to Utah for Uriah's baptism.


No comments:

Post a Comment