Sunday, June 16, 2024

December 2023

We watched Charity's kids for a few days while they went to Alaska. 

Jocelyn copies Liam in everything.

Here they're both doggies eating from a dog bowl.

My friends from church threw me an amazing baby shower!





I couldn't believe all the beautiful clothes and thoughtful gifts I was given.


We have just enough seats for all of our kids and Charity's.

Rebecca likes to hide her face. Here's her adorable mouth and chin though.

Benjamin performed with Stella at church.


We went on a date night to a Mediterranean restaurant and the food looked amazing.

Liam helping me make waffles.

Liam can build this bridge all on his own!


Reading books I got from my baby shower.




Joy watches the boys every Wednesday night and reads Harry Potter  to them.



Christmas party and Santa visit at church.


Grammy got here the day of our church Christmas party and she was not doing well at all. She couldn't get up much, but managed to get up to oversee decorating my parents' tree for a couple minutes.


Benjamin was able to help me so much with the cranberry bread I make for everyone. 

Faith's family came to visit but got a stomach bug on their way down, so they stayed in my parents' addition until they felt better.


We went to the zoo with Faith's family.

Telling Santa what he wanted was huge progress for Liam.

There's a house in Albuquerque that goes all out decorating and gathers donations all year to give every child who visits a gift.


Michael and Audrey came to visit to introduce us to baby Eve.

Friends of ours host cookie decorating every year at their house. It's so nice to not have to do it. 


We took grandma, bampa, and grandma bear to look at Christmas lights.


Grandma and Eve

Michael and Joseph have too much fun together.

One of the last pictures I got of Grammy before she passed away. She was so miserable and sick poor thing.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment