Sunday, January 26, 2020

September

Between weeks 30-35 of my pregnancy we flew to Michigan for a family reunion/wedding, to New York for a family vacation, and back to Michigan for a conference. We came home to 2 weeks of rehearsals for an orchestra concert and then a performance at 37 weeks pregnant. It was a whirlwind. In a 47 day period between September and October, we were only home without visitors for 11 of them (or something like that...). In that 11 days we fit in full-time work and teaching and preparing for the baby to come.

Peter built me a house made out of blocks. When I asked him where my bed is he said, "You're too fat for the bed." Then he made me a "REALLY REALLY big bed."

Peter has been big into toys lately. I love the stage where kids line them up through the house.

Watching a movie at Grandma and Papa's house.

Sunday naps in our bed.

The boys made a city out of blocks.

Benjamin's lego creations.

An X-wing from Star Wars.


We had lots of fun at the Beans house for a birthday party.


Peter's happy place! As soon as he wakes up in the morning he says "wanna see baby!" and snuggles on my stomach until I make him get up.

Peter and I do our weekly Sprouts shopping while Benjamin is at his art class. Every time we go Peter asks for me to take a picture of him as "Peter Peter pumpkin eater."


State Fair petting zoo. It was weird to not have a nervous toddler this year! Both boys were brave and had a great time with the animals.







McDonald's farm is always a hit at the fair.






These are the boys' serious cowboy faces.




We brought the boys to get their first "real" haircut (i.e. not done by Lamoni). We decided that Lamoni does a much better job than the stylists there so he's back in business!

Benjamin got a bigger bike so Peter moved up to Benjamin's. He looks like a little baby on it to me.


Grandma Sam, Qunisa and Dantes visited a couple of times in September.

Doing puppet shows for each other.

Sunday family dinner at our house.

Benjamin played the cello with one of the songs in the primary program.

No comments:

Post a Comment