Monday, February 5, 2018

Christmas Week

Santa brought a toy car

Christmas night seemed so cozy after Santa came.

The Haribo gummy bears were by far Peter's favorite.




This is the most exuberance we got out of him. 

This happy play time lasted just a short while. The boys were so fussy all morning and not feeling well. We headed over to Grandma and Papa's to open gifts and see if they would cheer up. 

They didn't. They didn't even want to open gifts and Benjamin fell asleep on my lap, which is extremely unusual. Grammy and Grampy were visiting and gave Benjamin the sweater in the picture and Grandma gave them the tool set on the right. I think someone took pictures of us with Grammy and Grampy but I don't have them yet.


Grandma and Bampa came and stayed with us for 5 days after Christmas. 






One of the nights we had Charity and Jarrett and Grammy and Grampy over for games.

Anna and D'Marco came to visit for a few days over Christmas. Benjamin had fun but still wasn't himself yet from the sickness.

I took a week off teaching for Christmas, so I was able to have sick baby cuddles. Poor guy.

The adorable outfit Grammy gave Peter.

Peter adores Pumpkin - Grandma and Bampa's dog. 


Benjamin gave his Twinkle recital while everyone was in town. It took him about 3 songs to focus and then did his best!


Over at Faith and Jason's house playing Mario Kart. Charity and Jarrett also have Mario Kart. The other day I walked into Benjamin's room and saw him crying. I asked what was the matter and he said, "I just want to be at Charity's house!" After further questioning I found out it was because he wanted to play it!


New Years Eve tradition of Chinese food. This year we made it and it was so much fun and delicious. Faith/Jason and Mel/Melinda were over. My family stopped in for an hour and then Deruchette came into town. 












Reading Christmas stories

Not really a Christmas picture, but I love it (him)!

No comments:

Post a Comment