Tuesday, September 12, 2017

June


Since I am late writing this post, I don't remember much of what happened this month, but Peter did start walking in June!




Our order arrived (I have everything delivered that I can) and whoever delivered it must not have thought we were home! They blocked the entire door and I couldn't have left if I wanted to. I had to wait til students got there and moved all the boxes.


Afternoon walk around the neighborhood

We have a new favorite park in the neighborhood we want to move to.


Papa time


Benjamin has been doing so well in his cello lessons. He passed his 3 year old slump of being silly and testing boundaries. Now he just sits there and does what Miss Lisa tells him. He's allowed to be "a little bit silly." After a little silliness in his lesson he turns to me and says, "I was just a *little* bit silly" proudly. Peter sits on my lap the entire half hour. Such a good baby.



Cute pictures of Peter


Our neighbor, Connie, offered to take our family picture.


Sunday forts. Lamoni and Benjamin will take their afternoon nap in it after they build one.


We like to go to the Nature Center entrance to walk by the river.

We finally got a double stroller so our poor 3 year wouldn't have to walk...



I was in the hospital for 3 days for food poisoning (Denny's). It is an experience I will never forget. I wrote it all down in a document to help process it all. It was so agonizing and awful. I became severely dehydrated and they thought I was in sepsis because nothing would bring my heart rate down. They gave me 6 liters of water before I had any output. Poor Peter had been nursing like a newborn up to that point and had to stop cold turkey. Lamoni got permission to bring him in a couple of times but I didn't have much to offer him. When I got home my milk was completely dried up but Peter wasn't ready to wean so he got it back!



Lamoni gives Benjamin his haircuts.

At a couple's house in our ward looking at their animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment