Sunday, June 5, 2016

Cute Sayings - May

We were on a hike and I said to Benjamin, "Isn't the mountain so beautiful?" Benjamin replied, "Just like you bootiful, Mommy!"

He was at Charity's house and Katheryn took a toy out of his hand. He almost grabbed it back but then looked at Charity and said, "Mommy says not to take toys from babies." <3

After he got his big boy bed he was nervous to sleep in it. He said "Maybe I fall down and go bump bump bump all the way home!"

Lamoni was sitting on the couch and Benjamin came up to him, put a hand on his leg and said, "You want some water, sweetheart?"

We were in the kitchen one morning and I was being silly and said "okie ma-dokie" to something he told me. He looked at me and asked, "Is that German?"

At the play place I was sitting down and he was across the play ground. He asked me a question but it was really loud so I couldn't hear him. After a few times of me saying "What?" I cupped my hand on my ear to show him I couldn't hear him. When he saw that he put his hand on his ear and pretended to call me on the phone!

We tell him all the time that he's obedient like Nephi. One day he wasn't being very obedient and he said "I want to be like Lemuel, not like Nephi!" Uh oh...

No comments:

Post a Comment