Friday, January 8, 2016

Boys

Benjamin recently started standing up and using the toilet. He has only done it a few times and with the help of Lamoni. Last night I was in a big rush to get him in bed so I could go to a meeting. Joy was over to babysit. I stripped him down and sent him to the bathroom while I went to get his pajamas. As I grabbed them I heard him yell from the bathroom "Mama! I pee all over!" I ran in there. It was pitch dark and he was standing on his stool in front of the toilet. I turned on the light to find urine all over the toilet, the rug, the bathtub, him...everything. Tons of it. I pick him up and set him on the floor while I started cleaning it up. As I turned around I saw him lying on the floor rolling around to get the pee off his legs! Ahhh!! It was pretty funny.

Another toddler boy bathroom story I can't remember if I shared or not: Lamoni took him to the bathroom at church. After he washed his hands he turned around to get Benjamin. Benjamin happened to be over at the urinals playing with the plastic drain cover that goes in the urinal! :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment