Monday, December 28, 2015

Cute sayings and stories

Benjamin came into the bathroom and said in a deep serious voice:
Mama, I brush my hair. My hair is so crazy Mama.

Over Christmas break we spent a lot of time at my parents' house. Grammy, Grampy and Aunt Kathy are all visiting. On Saturday, between Star Wars, babysitting for a meeting we had and visiting, he was at their house all afternoon and evening. He had a blast, but as we were driving home I asked him what he did there. He said, after pausing to figure out how to say it, "I was at Grandma's house too much longer!"

We still help him sit on the toilet when he needs to go because it's a little tall for him and getting his pants off is hard sometimes. Well, Lamoni and he were working in the garage while I was gone. He got cold so Lamoni brought him in. While he was inside he went to the toilet and went "big poo poo" all by himself.

He can identify a bunch of letters depending on the day and his attention level. Today we were doing a puzzle that had a stop sign on it. I asked him the letters while pointing at them and he said "S, T, O, P"! Wow!!

He is big into puzzles right now. Grandma Kara has given him tons of them and he will do them all day (it has currently replaced reading books). He can do a 25 piece puzzle without any help, so grandma gave him a 48 piece puzzle. He hasn't quite figured that one out yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment