Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Easter

Benjamin had two Easter egg hunts this year - the annual hunt in the orchards by Grandma Kara (I was teaching during it, but Lamoni took him), and then at Faith and Jason's house. We stayed Saturday night at their house so we could be there for the hunt in the morning and watched general conference with them that day. It was a busy day because after general conference we went to my parents' where we had family pictures taken and then celebrated me and Grace's birthdays as well as my parents' anniversary - all of which are on the 5th of April!




Brothers with double cousin sons


I loved Faith and Jason's idea of doing treats inside the Easter eggs instead of candy. They used gold fish, fruit snacks, cranberries and little gifts.



No comments:

Post a Comment