Thursday, February 8, 2024

May

 Quotes: 

Liam to me: You can't eat me! It's not nice to eat your family!

Me: I'm so happy you're my little boy! 

Liam: yep, but when daddy gets home I'm *his* little boy.

Liam playing cars: "I'll see you later. I'm going to go talk to my girlfriends!"

Peter: Are Mars and Serena American? 

It took me a minute to realize he was asking about Venus and Serena Williams!


Liam: I totally love Jesus. I know John baptized Jesus. Sometimes you get clean in the water (baptism) but only when you come out. 


Liam spends a lot of time building with blocks and legos.

Poetry recitations at the river with our homeschool group.



I was trying on some clothes at Maurice's after we had been at a baptism. I came out of the dressing room to this cute scene.


We went out to lunch for Jacob's birthday.




At a graduation party for someone at church

Liam practicing on his box viola


It has been so helpful having boys big enough to help with chores!


Liam LOVES puzzles



The boys earn spending money by participating in research studies from universities.









These two have SO much fun sharing a birthday.






We announced our coming baby to the boys on Lamoni and Liam's birthday. The older boys seemed much more interested in the toys Peter had just opened, and Liam was downright upset about it. Charity's kids were all very excited about the baby, though! haha



We went out for sushi to celebrate Lamoni's birthday


We have a few friends with pools and enjoy pool hopping all summer!


Liam is almost always up when Lamoni leaves for work. I get home from seminary about 7:10 and switch out with Lamoni who starts work at 7:30. 

No comments:

Post a Comment