Sunday, May 22, 2022

March

Liam still wakes up 1-2 times a night, and this night wouldn't go back to sleep. Instead of waking Lamoni up I just brought him with me. Luckily it wasn't my day to teach, because he wanted my full attention as usual.

Some neighbors gave us this little Lightening chair.

Our homeschool group went to the Georgia O'Keefe Museum in Santa Fe. Peter did a great job with a security guard who thought it was his personal job to make sure Peter didn't get too close to any wall. Definitely a high-stress long tour with 3 little boys. Afterwards they had an art activity.



Papa's birthday lunch at Cheddar's. The older boys were at a friend's house, and it took 1.5 hours for my food to come! It didn't even come before I had to leave so my mom dropped it off later.



Making parachutes to drop eggs off a roof. Both boys came up with good ideas.

King Solomon

My college friend, Meagan, came to visit with her 3 kids. We had such a fun time!! We went up to the La Cueva picnic area to hike around.



Another day we went to the Aquarium....




And the botanic gardens (and farm).



Reading for Dion's reading program

We went to the Climbing Gym with Levi and Eleanor from homeschool group. The boys did a great job since they do so much climbing at Urban Air. It was tricky hanging on to Liam the whole time since he wasn't allowed to run around.






A Saturday morning car show near us





Papa always has Peter-duty at church. We really feel it when my parents are out of town.


We went to a circus in a real tent. It was in the middle of nowhere and we wouldn't go again, but it was an experience.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment