Sunday, September 5, 2021

Peter Quotes from the last few months

P: Mom, can you turn the shower colder? Just a little bit. Just like...one sip colder.
A minute after I turned it a "sip" colder...
P: Actually a BIG sip colder please!

Me: You didn't stuff things under the bed did you?
P: Ummmm....
Me: Do you want to check it before I do? 
P: Yes. (proceeds to tuck in anything that was sticking out from under the bed). Yep! Not a single thing!
When I pulled everything out from under the bed he said, "That was from later on."

Benjamin: Do you think type 3s (a personality thing) all like tigers? Liam and Nathaniel both love them. Maybe it's the aggression.

Peter: Lok at the toy mom!
Me: Oh wow. 
Peter: No look! There's poop.
Me: Eww yuck! Is it your poop?
Peter: Uhhhh....ummmm.. Probably.

Peter: It's nice out here. It's coldish warmish. It's like this type of cold but it's actually warm.

Peter kept asking for Wah Wah Boo Boo and I had no idea what he was talking about. Later when we drove past Whataburger he said see! There's Wah Wah Boo Boo. 

After telling Peter something multiple times he said, "Oop sorry, I was in my nothing box."

Peter: Benjamin I'm 6!

Ben: no, you're 5. 

Peter: I know but...look at this picture I drew! Do you think a 5 year old could draw this?!

Peter: Benjamin, I know I'm not 6 but look what I drew!

Me: Who taught you to use the knife to trace the feathers on the wing? That's such a good idea!
Peter: My brain told me! I'm a smart guy! And unique.

When Peter is having a hard time I rock him in the baby's room with a blanket and sing to him. Usually he's just tired and falls asleep. A couple times I sang to him I noticed he made these disgusted faces while his eyes were closed. I figured he was just making faces for the fun of it, but one day I asked him why. He said, "you're singing me baby songs!"

Peter had a fever earlier in the summer and asked me, "Mom will you rock me so I can fall asleep automatically?"

When it's sprinkling outside Peter calls it "dripping." Like "Mom! It's dripping again outside!" He hates the rain and refuses to leave the house if there are dark clouds.

Peter: "This would be a good time for you to unbuckle me."

Listening to A Sky Full of Stars...
Peter: Mom, this is also a good song cuz it says "I wanna die". 
Me: Is that good to want to die? 
Peter: Yeah cuz Jesus died.

Peter to Liam who was kicking him: That is inappropriate Liam!

No comments:

Post a Comment