Sunday, April 10, 2016

March Sayings

I like to hear stories about Benjamin at church from his teachers. His music teacher told me this last Sunday that they were singing Popcorn Popping on the Apricot Trees. She took them outside to show them the "popcorn." Benjamin told her, "No, it's blossoms!!" She also said as of two weeks ago he finally started singing in Nursery! He sings nonstop at home but for some reason wouldn't sing at church. I lectured him about it and the last two Sundays he has sung. I told him today I heard he sang at Nursery and he said "Yeah, I sang LOUD!" Hopefully it sticks throughout his life so we don't go through this again with him as a teenager. :-)

Me: "No thank you."
Benjamin: "Mommy, you're so polite!"

We were bringing in the baby clothes tonight to see what we have/what we need. Benjamin peeked his head through the door and clasping his hands excitedly together said "Mommy, is Baby Peter coming TONIGHT?!?!" Poor guy still has a month and a half to wait. :-(

A sign Benjamin is going through sugar withdrawals from Easter (we didn't even stuff his eggs with candy and he still managed to get his hands on tons of it!):
Me: "Benjamin, what do you want for lunch?"
Benjamin: "um. Sugar."

I'm sure there are a ton more, but I didn't do a very good job recording them this month. He calls Peter "Petey" and always wants to see him (my stomach) and talks to him like he's already here.

No comments:

Post a Comment