Friday, October 24, 2014

Update

I've been neglecting uploading pictures because all of my free computer time (i.e. when Benjamin is asleep) has been used up on trying to make a Shutterfly book of his first year. That is way harder than it should be! If there weren't so many options and I knew it better I'm sure I would love it. :-)

I fit into some of my old jeans! Yay! I had fit into them before but they were too tight to get away with...I'm so glad I won't have to buy all new ones for the winter. Whew!

Benjamin's big thing right now is saying "woah!" whenever there's something exciting. It's super cute.

I read about 100 (okay, probably more like 15-25) books a day to him. He LOVES books. He brings one to me plops himself on my lap and then has me read it 2-3 times til he goes and gets another book.

Night-weaning is actually going really well. We did it for 3 nights and then went out of town Wed-Sun to Michigan for Free Enterprise Celebration. That threw him off so we had to restart again when we got back (which we were expecting). Two nights ago he slept straight in his crib from 9-4! Then Lamoni got him and brought him to bed while I moved to the couch and he slept til 6:15 when I had to wake him up so I could feed him before I taught. Then he fell back asleep til 8:30. I could get used to that! He also goes to sleep after just 1-3 times of laying him down in the crib while we pat his back. Definite improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment