Tuesday, March 18, 2014

3.18.14

Just a couple quick cute things that Benjamin's been doing lately. He has said "dada" before, but tonight he was going crazy saying "dadadadadadada" on and off all night. Lamoni came home early from class with another terrible migraine so I'd like to think it brightened up his night hearing his son say his name nonstop. :-) I know Benjamin probably doesn't know what he's saying but it's still adorable.

He also tries so hard to scoot! It really frustrates him. He rolls to his tummy (he rolls all over the place), and puts his arms and legs up in the air like he's swimming. Then he puts his feet on the floor and pushes with all his might...usually resulting in a few foofers. Then he very loudly complains when it doesn't work. The complaining includes a few "dadas."

He gives the biggest smiles whenever we smile at him or walk by a mirror. He LOVES playing. He's even figuring out peek a boo. If I'm going back and forth between places I come out of for peek a boo he anticipates where I'll be coming out of next!

He still gets the hiccups when he laughs. Melinda told me Lamoni would get them when he laughed too. It's cute to hear a big giggle and then a big hiccup! When he gets really excited he throws his arms down and hits his stomach with his hands. It's so forceful you can hear it! I'm surprised he doesn't have bruises yet.

I'd better go. He's loudly complaining "dadadadadadada!"

No comments:

Post a Comment